Here are 25 Questions that any perspective college student could ask a recruiter.
1. When is your application due date?
2. Is your college test-optional this year? Do I need to submit a SAT or ACT test score?
3. Is your campus open for in-person tours?
4. Do you require the COVID vaccine?
5. When will I find out if I get accepted?
1. What are some of the most popular majors at your school?
2. Which programs seemed to be the most popular?
3. What is the teacher-to-student ratio?
4. Do you offer Certificates, Associate's Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees and Master's Degrees?
5. Does your college have an academic support center for tutoring?
6. Do you offer any Honor's programs?
7. Will the college help me find internships?
1. How much is tutition?
2. How much is the room and board? What does a typical meal plan look like?
3. What type of aid is available to me?
4. Are there scholarships, how would I apply for them?
5. Does your school have a Financial Aid Representative who can talk me through the steps?
6. Do you offer merit based aid on GPA or test scores?
1. What activities do you offer both online and on-campus?
2. Do you offer work-study programs?
3. What are your housing options, do I have to live on campus in the dorms each year? If I am on scholarship am I required to live on campus?
4. What are some of the most popular clubs?
5. Does your college have GREEK life?
6. Does your college have career and job fairs?
7. How is the college taking precautions against the current pandemic?