PTA Scholarship Opportunities
The Michael J Petrides School
Parent Teacher Association
715 Ocean Terrace, Staten Island, New York 10301
We are pleased to announce the 2019 Staten Island Federation of PTAs Essay Award Contest and the Art Award Contest.
The Staten Island Federation of PTAs is once again recognizing the efforts and accomplishments of our students by providing a $2,000 essay award to one graduate of each Staten Island public high school, as well as one District 31 special education student. The Art Contest Recipient will also receive a $2,000 award. We honor these exceptional young people at our Annual Scholarship Luncheon, which will be held on Monday, June 3, 2019 at The Hilton Garden Inn, 1100 South Avenue.
· The Deadline for the Essay and Art Contest is February 25, 2019.
· The students are instructed to submit their Essay and Student Information Sheet to Ms. Dennison by February 25, 2019.
· Art Submissions are to go to Ms. Dennison by February 25, 2019.
· The Student’s name must not appear in the Essay or on the front of the Artwork.
· Please note the recipient must be present at the luncheon to accept the award.
If you have any questions please contact Marian Brioso at 917-470-3873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Staten Island Federation of PTAs Scholarship Committee